Cougots Chimney Service

Jeff in City of Richmond
Jeff in City of Richmond
1 review , VA

Repair work to firebox

Cougot's Chimney Service is a small business with an old fashioned sensibility and pride of craftsmanship that is rare today.
We have a 1940's home and suffered some minor fire damage to our wood burning fireplace. We got a few estimates and settled on Cougot's. The owner of the company showed up to do the estimating and instilled me with confidence right off the bat. No nonsense and without a high pressure sales pitch to sell me a chimney liner I didn't need. New that already from a previous inspection. They ran a camera up my chimney and showed me potential trouble areas to be addressed in addition to repairing the damage. When the workmen arrived, they were on time every day, stayed all day, and finished the project ahead of schedule. They were all very professional, and polite, and even took the time to explain what they were doing to a curious home owner. Not only did they do beautiful work and clean up after themselves every day, they secured a fan on top of my chimney to suck out the dust they were creating. Brilliant! Thanks Cougot's!