Fiberama

Chris in Brooklyn
Chris in Brooklyn
1 review Montreal,

GREAT WORKMANSHIP

WE HAD FIBERAMA INSTALL A NEW ENTRY DOOR AND A NEW STORM DOOR. THE WORKERS WERE NEAT AND CLEAN AND THE JOB CAME OUT BEUTIFULLY. MY NEIGHBOR ASKED WHO I USED AND I WAS HAPPY TO TELL HIM. A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH

Docsparky Rockaway Beach
Docsparky Rockaway Beach
1 review Belle Harbor, NY

replacement door

We purchased a steel security door from Fiberama to replace our old screen door. We needed a door that was round at top. First he tried to get us to buy 2 doors, which we didn't want, and said that would be the only way for them to come out and do the work. When told we only needed one door, the salesman flat out refused to even send someone to the house to measure the door frame. We were told that going to the Rockaways was not "worth" the trip to measure, install OR deliver. I should have known better. I hired a uhaul to get the door on my own (38 year old, female), had it installed a couple of days later, and low and behold, the door was too small. When I called to let them know, they blamed it on the person who originally measured the door. Again, I should have known better and just left w/o ordering the door but it is difficult to find places that make arched storm/security doors and I let that get the best of me. I grew up in Brooklyn and I hate to say it, they are typical fast talking, tell you what you want to hear, spineless salesmen that give salesmen bad names. Do your research. Do NOT hire these guys.

don. p.
don. p.
1 review New York, NY

awning installation

fiberama installed a zorox awning on my home this past february not only are my neighbors a little jelouse but the awning stopped the leak from my porch above my tennants apartment

wil2288
wil2288
1 review Brooklyn, NY

new Awning in front of my house

Fiberama is fast when they want to make the sell. They will yes you to death prior to the installation is completed. If want them to come back to make some minor adjustments or repairs after the installation, don't hold you breath. They will give you an appointment, but they will never show up. I had two different appointments; took two days off from work; NO SHOW on both days. They claim to have this long warranty. That's all it is...a claim. I even filed a claim with the better business bureau. Check there and see how many complaints they have. You'll take them off your list immediately...I'm sure of it. Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't use these crooks. You will regret it like I did.

Will