Countertop Express

705 E Pecan Blvd
Mcallen
TX
UNITED STATES

Who can have a kitchen without countertops. I decided to go with granite for my kitchen and made a few calls (having taken the measurements myself). I got the best feeling from Countertop Express. They came by the house and gave me their price, which was a great one by the way. They placed the order and within a week I had my new granite countertop installed and it looked beautiful. These guys did an awesome job. They were very professional and very reasonable. I would definitely recommend.