Ethridge Custom Carpet Care

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
545 Allen Ste 20 San Dimas CA 91773
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in San Dimas  >  Ethridge Custom Carpet Care

Review for Ethridge Custom Carpet Care

Steph in pomona
Steph in pomona
7 reviews Pomona, CA

Drying my carpet

The story starts with my grandmother. One day she came to visit me and then we were getting ready for the trip; however, after she went to the restroom, she forgot to turn off the faucet when she left. I did not check after she came out of the rest room and then we just left the house for our little trip (good thing it was just a 3 day trip) until the moment we got home, I realized the fauce was still on and the carpet was wet everywhere. I called ethridge custom carpet care coz they were the only available one at that emergency situation. The crew came relatively fast and they just put on the equipment and dried my carpet.