Jen's Carpet And Tile

Review for Jen's Carpet And Tile

Old account
Old account
5 reviews Apache Junction, AZ

Put down sticky tiles in bathroom and flooring in kitchen

Two installers came out to help us lay sticky tile down in one large bathroom and to finish laying the sticky tile in our bathroom after a friend abandoned the project. They were only a few minutes late and called to reassure us they were on their way. The job was fantastic, we only poked our heads in to see how it looked (which they encouraged).

I loved the service but felt way too much sales pressure to have the rest of the kitchen redone. I politely let them know that I didn't have the funds but they were insistant that I call back and have it done later. I would never hire them again based on this but I do love the work they did for us. Just be firm in telling them no to other services if you should hire them.