Clarks TV And Appliance

Review for Clarks TV And Appliance

SeaJay in San Diego
SeaJay in San Diego
2 reviews San Diego, CA

Washing Machine Repair (Maytag)

When my washing machine broke, I checked the Maytag website for authorized repair shops and I found Clarks TV and Appliance. I called and made an appointment for the following day. I ended up waiting not one, but two entire days for the repair man to come. I was told that "he'll be there" every three hours when I called the shop to inquire what was happening. I even spoke to the repair man directly on his cell phone and he also said he was on his way, but he never showed up. Hours went by. I never received a call from the company to let me know that he wouldn't be able to make it either. The 1st day, at the very end of the day, when I made my final call to the shop, I was told that he was running low on gas and didn't have his gas card (?) so he wouldn't be able to drive the freeway and come. The 2nd day I didn't even get an actual reason for why he didn't show. Finaly on the 3rd day I called another company who was far more professional and were actually interested in my business. Unfortunately based on this experience, I can't recommend Clark's TV and Appliance.