Linens 'n Things

Reviews for Linens 'n Things

susansousa
susansousa
2 reviews Tampa, FL

Decor for my entire home

Of all the home stores linens and things is my most favorite. They have many items to choose from for your entire house. They have a wide variety of colors and patterns. And the prices are very reasonable.

Angie in The Burg

2669 Gulf To Bay Blvd
Clearwater
FL
UNITED STATES

I went last week with my mother to pick out new bedding for my room.We went to Linens 'n Things as my mother has been there before & it was my first time.The employees are very friendly & helpful.I brung in a sample of the clor I painted my room & they helped me find bedding that cordinates with my room color.I will be going back there for many more items I seen.