A-1 Carpet Warehouse

wolfpackgibly indian trail
wolfpackgibly indian trail
5 reviews Lake Park, NC

needed new carpet

I needed new carpet because my old was very dirty. I called these guys because they had the best price. Not only did they have the best price they have the best people.

Shelby in Kannapolis
Shelby in Kannapolis
2 reviews , NC

Recarpeted living room and hallway

My husband and I removed the old carpet so we could fix some damage to the subfloor. A-1 came out per our schedule and removed the old carpet and then installed our new carpet. The installer was very professional and didn't really bother me at all (I was home on maternity leave). The seams look great and he did a wonderful job with our less-than-wonderful subfloors.