A Tech Appliance Service

vhartwell
vhartwell
5 reviews , AR

Refrigerator repair

I had to take off work to allow this company to fix my fridge. They came in and told me my coils were dirty. They used my vaccuum to clean them and then charged me $75.00 saying it was fixed. IT WASN"T!!!! AFter calling them back and trying to explain to 4 different people that both my husband and I work full time and couldn't be home until 4:00 pm. I wasn't about to leave my door unlocked or a key hidden where some stranger could come in my house without me there like they suggested. They HUNG up on me and then called my husband. Telling him that I was being unreasonable about my request that they come later than 2:30 in the afternoon and he needed to make his wife understand. He just laughed at them!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!