Alpine Shutters & Blinds

Baybetim in Larchmont
Baybetim in Larchmont
8 reviews , NY

Shutter blinds

Alpine Shutters and Blinds was recommended to us by our builder and if we used them the costs could be added into our mortgage. Well, I wouldn't say they were the worst but for a first time homebuyer/blinds buyer, they were not as helpful as they should have been. They did come out to the house and bring samples and measure my windows and offer advice. But when I received my blinds, the bottom of the blinds were too wide for my windowsill ledge. They basically hang off the edge and do not sit well. I felt that they should have pointed this out to me when they were measuring my windows, afterall, they are the professionals. Well, at least the shutterblinds are nice.