Essexville Electric Inc.

Electricians
1400 Woodside Av Essexville MI 48732
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Bay City  >  Essexville Electric Inc.

Review for Essexville Electric Inc.

the5rupps in Bay City
the5rupps in Bay City
5 reviews , MI

Electrical Repairs,Updates,Installed new wiring,etc.

I recently did some extensive remodeling on a house I had purchased. A big part of this work was electrical.
I needed some ground fault interrupters, a few ceiling fans wired in, a new line/outlet for the dishwasher, replacement of the dryer plug/outlet, and some updating of the fusebox.
I got estimates from several local contractors, and the one I chose to work with was Essexville Electric. They had a really competitive price, and were very professional and easy to work with. They were willing to meet my timetable, showed up when they promised, and did excellent and thorough work. I was very satisfied. There were no hidden charges and no problems whatsoever. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others.