A Company Washer & Dryer Repairs

Appliance Repair
5079 Chesapeake Rd Fayetteville NC 28311
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Fort Bragg  >  A Company Washer & Dryer Repairs

Review for A Company Washer & Dryer Repairs

Star in NC
Star in NC
6 reviews Clinton, NC

Dryer repair

My dryer wasn't drying and I had emptied the lint filter. I called 'A Company' and was pleasantly surprized with the way I was treated on the phone because I ask a lot of questions. I was also quoted the price for a house call, what could be wrong and what I might expect to pay in each case.
When the man came to check out the dryer he found the heating coil was not working and I needed a new one. He replaced that. Then he checked my bottom filter ' I didn't even know my dryer had one'. And found it full. He showed me how to empty it and checked the belts and things which were good.
He was honest and for all he did the price was more then fair.
I would recommend this company for service and pricing.