Gerrity Thomas New & Used Furniture

Review for Gerrity Thomas New & Used Furniture

Mel_Blair
Mel_Blair
1 review Pittston, PA

Purchased a sofa set and a bedroom set

My fiance and I lived in a fully furnished apartment so when we decided to get a new place we needed just about everything. The living room set was the most important thing to me. I wanted something that could last a long time and look amazing, while also fitting our personality. I like the more modern clean lines and couldn't find anything I liked in our price range that didn't look like everything else out there. Anything with a bit of style was uncomfortable. We found Gerrity by accident and decided to take a peak on a freezing cold afternoon. The "warehouse" type feel of the store was different. It was very cold in there and at first I didn't think we would find anything. But when we started to look around I realized just about every piece had something I loved. The hand carved, dark stained dressers and tables, the great lamps and unusual details to some of the pieces which would make you think they were brought back from a vacation to a distant country. I found many living room sets I liked but when I saw the camel microfiber sectional with the smooth lines and the chocolate brown leather details I fell in love.It was perfect, it was comfortable and best of all it was in our price range. None of the more expensive chain stores had anything like that. I was very please. They delivered our bedroom set to us for next to nothing even though it was a 30 minute drive for them. All in all from the outside you wouldn't think much of the store but once you go in you know you're going to find something great. I couldn't be happier with my new furniture. I will go back when redoing the dining room for sure.