Efo Furniture Galleries

Amy in Hanover Township
Amy in Hanover Township
6 reviews Hanover Twp, PA

New bedroom furniture

I purchased a full bedroom set from EFO to be delivered that week. The only thing they did right was show up on time. The brought the furniture into my house, breaking the mirror to the dresser in the process. The workers were very rude telling me that I had to keep the broken mirror because they coudln't just 'take it back'. I called and complained about the problem and was told by their manager taht I could have the mirror replaced for a small fee. Are you kidding me? I would never deal with them again!