Strode's Colonial Vermont Furniture

Carol in Rolling Meadows
Carol in Rolling Meadows
2 reviews , IL

Purchased Furniture

Strode's was extremely helpful when I purchased my furniture. I had found the furniture I liked at a big box store but had to purchase it as I saw it. I wasn't able to pick fabrics, etc. So I went to Strode's to see if they could get the same furniture but with the changes in fabric and pillows. After some researching, they found it and I purchased it from them. They also advised me of an upcoming sale so that I could take advantage of it. They also helped me find an upholsterer. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful.