Valparaiso Pet & Hobby Shop

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
18 Washington St Valparaiso IN 46383
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Valparaiso  >  Valparaiso Pet & Hobby Shop

Reviews for Valparaiso Pet & Hobby Shop

JZJR
JZJR
1 review Valparaiso, IN

bad service

Very rude, not helpful....definitely would not recommend. Been there about 3 times each time they don't help. I give up, theres another pet shop down campbell, left on rt 6. Much more nice and extremely helpful. I don't care if I'm in dire need of anything I refuse to give them any of my business.

tracey3000

18 Washington St
Valparaiso
IN
UNITED STATES

My sister and I visited this store a few months ago looking for some fish. The staff was very helpful in helping us decide which fish would live nicely together in out 50 gallon aquarium. The fish have thrived well and have grown into beautiful fish for everyone to enjoy. This was a great shop to visit.