We Fix Ugly Pools

Gary Tribideau in Peoria
Gary Tribideau in Peoria
1 review Peoria, AZ

Full Pool Renovation!

Had a pool resurfaced, decking installed, BBQ built and an ultra cool cave with slide (Grotto maybe?). I'm no Hugh Hefner, but these boys sure made me feel it! It's always nice to have a good experience with a company you won't be using too often. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did an excellent job. Very professional, stayed in contact with us. They are the best pool company I've ever seen (not that I have seen very many, but we all know someone who...) They pick up after themselves while they are working. Throughout the work the project supervisor comes by and checks everything. It was nice to have someone there to speak with regarding the project.

junejune
junejune
1 review Phoenix, AZ

Swimming Pool Remodel

We have a wonderful new backyard get-a-way thanks to we fix ugly pools. The ugly pool guys were very professional and they had great ideas on how to remodel our old pool and make it new.

Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in Phoenix?