Affordable Cabinets

JasonB
JasonB
5 reviews East Bernstadt, KY

Kitchen Makeover

I done some shopping around before I decided to go with Affordable Cabinets for my kitchen cabinets. I purchase all of my cabinets for my kitchen from them. They gave me a great bargain and their customer service was fantastic. They answered all the questions that I had about their products. This is a great company to buy from. My brother in law is a builder and he has recently switched to this company for his cabinet needs just because of their excellent customer service.I would definetly do business with them again.