Andrew Weiss Gallery

Sheronda in Inglewood
Sheronda in Inglewood
6 reviews Inglewood, CA

Sketch by Neal Adams

I have known several people who bought artwork from this gallery. They don't have many pieces but they do have the most interesting ones you will find in town. I also believe the prices are very high but they make up for it with their first class service and guarantees on provenance and authenticity. This gallery is geared not to the everyday person but for real collectors of art. I bought one piece from them when I visited with a friend a few months ago. The piece I bought is one that I split the cost on with a friend. I have custody of it for one-half of the year and she has it the other. So far the arrangement has been great. I would love to buy more art from this gallery.