Jims Exotic Fish

Review for Jims Exotic Fish

Sheronda in Inglewood
Sheronda in Inglewood
6 reviews Inglewood, CA

Tropical fish (Betta fish), large aquarium

Jims Exotic Fish is a very good store with people who really know what they are doing. I wanted to replace my aquarium that had been used to keep my iguana. I had the staff help me pick out an aquarium and the best fish that can live in the same tank. They gave me step by step instructions on how to set it up. When I got home I had problems setting it up, so I called them and they coached me over the phone on how to do it. It took a while for me because I am not a techie but I did it and I love my fish.