Container Store The

DEB IN ROSELLE
DEB IN ROSELLE
7 reviews , IL

STORAGE PRODUCTS

THE STORE IS REALLY GREAT YOU CAN GET JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR STORAGE PROBLEMS. THE PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE AND THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND HELPFULL. I SHOP THERE ALL THE TIME

Ned in Naperville
Ned in Naperville

Closet Remodel

Our walk in closet consisted of two sagging parallel clothing rods on opposite sides of the closet. The high shelves above the rods were not functional, rather a place to toss unusable items. It felt dark and closed in. I installed white wire, wall mounted hanging shelves and drawers with a white Oak finish. It was easy to install the vertical rails and the modular shelves and drawers were a snap. I kept the same simple overhead light and the closet is now well lit, roomy with easy access to hanging clothes, shoes in racks, sweaters and belts in smooth operating drawers. The shelves were easy to modify to hight and width to accomodate my specialty items like my wifes high heal red boots. The Container store staff was very helpful in reviewing all measurements and verifying that all the parts fit together. They custom cut all the shelves to my requirements. My only worry is I may have to buy all new clothes to fit in with my nice new closet.

berwyngirl
berwyngirl

Home Organizing

I love this store, great customer service and so helpful, They helped me organize my closets, pantry and bathroom. They had great ideas and everything I needed was there. I so easy to be organize now and saves me lots of time Great work!

dk western suburbs
dk western suburbs
1 review , IL

plastic containers to get storage room and kitchen organized

I decided to get organized and a friend told me about the container store, so I went there and found all kinds of sizes and shapes that fit perfectly for what I needed. The sales people were very helpfull. Just make sure you have the measurements of you drawers and/or shelves so you get the size needed.