We bought a house and wanted the chimney and wood stove inspected and cleaned before we used it. A.J. was personable, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned for his clients' safety. He is also a firefighter for his full-time job, so having a fireman's opinion was a plus. A.J. took the time to educate us about chimneys, burning wood safely, and proper chimney maintenance. Most importantly, his super cool vacuum system and method he uses to "sweep" the chimney meant that the house stayed clean. We'll definitely use him again.