Bathtub Refinishers

Kim  from Qualicum Beach
Kim from Qualicum Beach
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Cracked bath tub

I called different contractors and none of them could help me fix my bathtub which was cracked. They all suggested I buy a new one but I was in love with the exquisite design of the one I've had for the last twenty years! I wasn't about to just give up without trying and luckily I didn't! Bathtub refinishers came over and explained the pros and cons of keeping an older bathtub then proceeded to work their magic and by the next day I was able to have a wonderful bath again. Thanks guys!