Andrew Roby Inc General Contractor

Amy in York
Amy in York
7 reviews , SC

Kitchen Renovation

These people were plain out awful! Not only did the job ended up costing more than they originally quoted, which they tacked on to my bill, but I dont think this company knows their rear ends from a hole in the ground!! One person in particular that I dealt with - Travis - couldn't have been anymore out of touch on this career! I do not know how he managed to get the job he has because he knows nothing. Every answer to my questions he gave me turned out to be false - he promised me the work would be done in 3 weeks. Almost 6 weeks later, they finally finished. He had to ask his workers to answer some of my questions. And the job still isnt' completely finished. There are some small things they neglected. They are horrible!!!!