Fish City

Perry in Gardena
Perry in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

fish, fish food, aquarium

I wanted to get a new aquarium to match the decor for my "cabin room". I stopped by in the morning a few minutes too early but I was happy to be able to see the happy fish swimming in the tanks through the windows. The staff helped me set up my aquarium with things like filtration systems, air pumps and water conditioners. They had a great knowledge of fish of all varieties including the rarer tropical ones (which I was interested in buying), I had to make two trips because of all the stuff I bought, but I live about two minutes away so it was no hassle. As I write this review, I can listen to the soothing sounds of my aquarium in the next room.