Ikea Stoughton

GOGREEN
GOGREEN
1 review , MA

Kitchen

I loved the kitchen material. I had originally looked into Cambria but went with Zodiaq. I really liked cambria but wasn't sure. The installation wasn't that good, but I still love my kitchen

shari in newton

Stoughton
MA
02072
UNITED STATES

When I moved out of college and into my first apartment, I needed some real furniture of my own. Ikea's prices fit my budget, and if you can get past the terribly frustrating directions for putting furniture together, it holds up really well. Good deal! I'm writing this review from a really nice Ikea desk--complete with wipe board, bookshelf and slide out keyboard holder. All for about 70 bucks too. This place is an amusement park for home improvement lovers!

Erik
Erik
11 reviews Boston, MA

dressers

Now that we've moved within 40 minutes of IKEA, we spend way too much time there. From beds to our recent dresser purchase (2 dressers and a dresser-end table), we find so much there that is useful. The store is well-designed and about as "plug n play" as you can get. Free babysitting for an hour in their drop-off center for kids is outstanding as well!