Affordable Blinds Corporation

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
2222 S Combee Rd Ste 3 Lakeland FL 33801
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Lakeland  >  Affordable Blinds Corporation

Review for Affordable Blinds Corporation

timetokill98988
timetokill98988
5 reviews Tampa, FL

i had new blinds installed

I ask them first to quote me on a price and they did at first it was nothing worth wild to paying but aftrer i got done 30 minutes later telling them eactly what i wanted in detail they told me sure it would onlt cost me 450 dollars to install it and get all the parents with serivce and labor all included and i said fine. So after they finnished putting blinds in my room they then gave me a one year warrenty and told me if i needed anything at all to call them back and they would be delighted to assit me.