Between The Sheets

Jim in Hawthorne
Jim in Hawthorne
7 reviews Torrance, CA

Bedsheets

This shop is located in Newport Beach where I work. I told my wife about it when we were shopping around for a wedding gift. We didn't buy anything for her friend but did buy some stuff for our guest room. The service is very good and the people are friendly. The prices are very reasonable. We spent about an hour learning about the benefits of having higher thread counts in our sheets. I felt we were being given a sales pitch but could resist purchasing some of their products because the quality was just amazing. I went home and did some research on the internet and was relieved to find out that we really got a great price for our sheets. Very happy.