Dutch Heritage Homes

Review for Dutch Heritage Homes

lkatrych
lkatrych
3 reviews Ohio, OH

They built a home for me

I had a 3100 square foot home built by this company and they were wonderful! Everything was done ahead of time and they kept me well informed every step of the way. When we were finished they even gave me a refund because they over estimated the cost of some things. I also got one full year to live in the house under warranty in case I found anything wrong, and many warranties on other parts of the home (basement water proofing, appliances, etc...). They were great, I highly recommend them.