Commander Carpet Care, INC.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
5905 Townsend Ave. Urbandale IA 50322
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Urbandale  >  Commander Carpet Care, INC.

Review for Commander Carpet Care, INC.

Minji in Clive
Minji in Clive
5 reviews , IA

Carpet Cleaning

Commander Carpet Care is great. They did a very thorough job in a short amount of time. They accomodated my schedule and the price was definitely right! I would definitely recommend them.

More about Commander Carpet Care, INC.

I am obsessed with giving YOU, the consumer, the Most Amazing experience you've ever had with any service company. In fact, if you're not ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with our professional quality service, we'll return and re-clean any areas of concern, and if I still have not met your expectations; you don't ...