Rental Supplers

9613 Hitchin Dr
Richmond
VA
UNITED STATES

When i shifted to my new home, We needed some china stuff and one of my friend suggested to go there. Collection was very nice and I specially like little embossing on those china-wares which make it ideal for daily use as well as fancy look.

Price range was really good//

iwasbornhere in farmville
iwasbornhere in farmville
7 reviews Farmville, VA

China

The service at this store was excellent. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. I have been using this china for months now and I couldn't be happier with it. The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 for recommendations is because I think most people probably cannot afford this china. I just got a raise so I was able to splurge. At every other point in my life, I would have said "thanks, but no thanks" to those prices.