Belle Chasse Pet Place

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
8629 Highway 23 Belle Chasse LA 70037
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Belle Chasse  >  Belle Chasse Pet Place

Reviews for Belle Chasse Pet Place

Daniel in Belle Chasse
Daniel in Belle Chasse
5 reviews Belle Chasse, LA

Fish buying

My daughter wanted some fish so we stopped by the store. I had never been there so I was skeptical but they had a wide variety of animals and fish to choose from. The staff was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. They also offer some pet feed and other pet accessories.

Julia in Belle chasse
Julia in Belle chasse
1 review , LA

Bought fish for our family

We had talked about owning fish and getting a big aquarium. When we saw their store we decided to check it out. They we great. Nice, and very helpful. They found us just what we were looking for and the prices were very helpful as well. I definatly reccomend them!