Batchelor Furniture Company

Reviews for Batchelor Furniture Company

erin in ellwood city
erin in ellwood city
7 reviews , PA

we needed a complete new living room suite

my family has a low budget cause we have a big family but the store rep helped us pick out an amazing living room suite for a real good deal they was so nice and very helpful and i am deffinetly going back to get other furniture needed for the house

Roxy in Midland
Roxy in Midland
5 reviews Midland, PA

Purchase of New Furniture

For years, my family has dealt with this furniture company. I needed new living room furniture but at a good price. We were estimating around $1500 for the total cost, but with the help of a great rep in the store...we found our furniture for under $900! Delivery was quick, as well. This was one of the best furniture buying experiences, I have had!