Amp Alarms

mpalermo in Aurora
mpalermo in Aurora
1 review Aurora, CO

Alarm System Install

Matt from Amp Alarms was able to work around our schedule. He came out on a Sunday and installed an alarm system that uses a cell service, ran connections for all our lower windows, and even ran Ethernet cable throughout our house. He charged us exactly what he quoted and our monthly bill is only $30. Not only did he install the system but he cleaned up after himself. Not many other companies will do that. We didn't have to vacuum or pick up anything. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a home alarm system check out the Amp Alarms website at http://www.ampalarms.com . I'm very satisfied and I'm sure anyone he works with will be too.

Amy in Lakewood
Amy in Lakewood
1 review , CO

Home Security System

After interviewing 3 of the leaders in the alarm business, I contacted Matt at AMP ALARMS. He did a thourogh walk through and was able to design a system without overselling me. (The competition insisted that buy more equipment than I needed.) AMP ALARMS offered me all the service benifits of a larger company with the personal service of a smaller company. AMP ALARMS even reduces it's customer's monthly payments up to $10.00 after the initial 3 year term. None of the big companies that I spoke to will do that! Thanks AMP ALARMS!