Aa California State Handyman Company

sambood
sambood
6 reviews Elk Grove, CA

Removing and Installing a Mircowave

I ordered the microwave at Home Depot and decided not to mess around with the wires and what not and had the microwave installed. My other one was not functioning, there was probably some circuit problem. I don't know much about these type of installation so I thought it'd be a good investment if a professional did it. I wouldn't want the microwave to drop on my wife while she's cooking, wouldn't be good at all. The installer came and did it within an hour. It looked simple, unplug and unscrew a few wires and screws and with my helping hand, we had it done in no time.