Aquarium Fish & Supply

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
1702 S Kelly Ave Edmond OK 73013
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Edmond  >  Aquarium Fish & Supply

Review for Aquarium Fish & Supply

pink in house of blue
pink in house of blue
5 reviews Oklahoma City, OK

Supplies for salt water tank

I had acquired my friend's salt water tank and fish and knew just a little bit about how to take care of it. He referred me to here and said I should be able to get what I needed. To be honest I don't remember her name but she was the most helpful person I have ever met! She was very knowledgable about the tank and how to take care of it. She even offered to come to my house to make sure everything was running smoothly if I ever needed her to. Will definitely return for great service!!