Budget Appliance Repair Inc

You Will Regret It
You Will Regret It
1 review Pensacola, FL

Dishwasher Repair

I couldn't be more disappointed by this company. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
My dishwasher stopped filling with water then would get very hot and begin to smoke. Being a rental home I called the landlord who sent a handyman out to look at it. The handyman verified that something was indeed wrong with the appliance and advised the landlord to call a repair person. Unfortunately they called Budget... The budget repairman came to the house and attempted to turn on the dishwasher which started filling immediately. He said "its fixed" and started towards the door. He didn't investigate the issue and certainly didn't fix the problem. We were still billed for the visit and they refused to help in any other way. I ask you; what will happen when this dishwasher stops working when we turn it on at night while we sleep or if it is left running when we step out of the house? Will it catch fire becuse they didn't fix it? I won't put my family at risk. STAY AWAY!