ADT Authorized Dealer

johnny in Rosemead
johnny in Rosemead
6 reviews Rosemead, CA

Alarm System

ADT Authorized Dealer offered me an affordable price for a great service so far. I am not home for parts of the day due to schooling and work, but I feel safe with the level of security that ADT Authorized Dealer has provided me

george in Monterey Park
george in Monterey Park
5 reviews Monterey Park, CA

Alarm System

This company is great. Affordable alarm system that works well. The cost of installation costs $99, and about $30 per month after that. The setup was easy and well done, and the service I received was top notch

Sheronda in Inglewood

3152 W Ave L
Lancaster
CA
UNITED STATES

I have been successfully running Vonage with a Comcast cable modem for 8 months. I had my POTS line replaced and rewired my ADT alarm system. Sometime in last few weeks the ADT system stopped communicating. When I called ADT, they claimed they don't support systems with Vonage. So far customer servie was not helpful and now I think I need to replace the entire system? Not sure.

Jim in Hawthorne
Jim in Hawthorne
7 reviews Torrance, CA

Alarm system

I needed an alarm system to protect my home because no one is home for the better part of the day. I called ADT for an estimate and they were able to give me a good price for a system and for the service. They finished the installation very quickly and was happy to find out that since you'll own the alarm system that's installed in house, you are not tied to one vendor. Any contract for monitoring service the previous owners had does not apply to you.

NAnime
NAnime
7 reviews La Habra, CA

Installed alarm system

After recently having my home remodeled, I decided to add in a modern alarm system, just in case. I have had some experiences with burglaries within the past 10 years, so I decided that I should be prepared as a safety precaution.

The alarm system was a great buy indeed! It works very well as of now - if you need good security for a cheap price, definitely buy from them!

kacey in Anaheim
kacey in Anaheim
9 reviews , CA

Alarm System

Very great help and understand customer need. I have been with their since I live in this house and they are great on alarm system for home security. If anyone want to have alram system, I am recommendation them.