Krasy Home Renovation

Chris in Springfield
Chris in Springfield
5 reviews Springfield, NJ

Faucet Replacement

I was looking for chrome Kholer faucet knobs for my kitchen that had been discontinued from the manufacturer and was searching long and hard. I finally came across this place right here in my own town after all these years and they had the exact piece in stock for a reasonable cost. They even gave me the warranty information and cards for it. Good place if you are looking for higher end parts that aren't available on the market anymore.

Mike in Union
Mike in Union
5 reviews , NJ

Home Renovation

I was having reservations about renovating my kitchen for a long time and got in touch with this renovation clinic. They were extremely helpful in helping me move in a modern direction. I really did not want to change anything and actually ended up keeping everything the same, but this company laid everything out for me crystal clear so that when the day comes that I do decide to change things, I will know exactly what I want to do. They are extremely patient and kind.