Bloomington Antique Mall

Review for Bloomington Antique Mall

YIG in Indianapolis, IN
YIG in Indianapolis, IN
8 reviews , IN

Antique and collectible dishes and housewares

When I lived in Bloomington, I used to love to go shopping at Bloomington Antique Mall. They have many stores inside of two story building (and a basement). Although each store space is rather small, there are many different antique stores, so it was fun to look around. Some stores may sell old baseball cards whne another store sells collectible dishes. I could spend a whole day looking around.

The store clerks were friendly but didn't bother me at all while I enjoyed searching for treasures (which I prefer). I highly recommend this Antique Mall for any antique collectors.