Baby 2 Teen Furniture

Wendy in Lake Ridge
Wendy in Lake Ridge
5 reviews , VA

Crib, Changing Table/Dresser, Glider and Ottoman

I was pregnant with my son Alex at the time, and we were looking for the right crib and dresser for his nursery. But we had one small problem, the custom in my family states that nothing for the baby should be brought into the house until after the baby is born. So we had to order everything, and then have it held until after I gave birth and then have everything delivered immediately. The salespeople made it so easy for us, like they did it all the time. They helped us find the most beautiful crib and a wonderfully comfy glider and ottoman, that we still use at bedtime. Alex loves playing in it too. Baby 2 Teen really was there for us when we needed them.