Aloha Tropical Fish & Custom Aquariums

Karen in Lomita
Karen in Lomita
8 reviews Lomita, CA

Aquarium

I chose this store because it was recommended to me from a colleague at work and also because it is only a five minute drive from my home. I wanted an aquarium for my living room and I knew nothing about them because I never owned one before. I have to admit that the salesman seemed a bit pushy and i felt like he tried to add things on like water pumps and filters but it turns out that those are necessary components to a properly running aquarium. But still I feel as though they could have been a bit more subtle about selling. My aquarium does run fine and so far there are no dead fish so that is a good thing but I would have liked the service to be better.

poopster23
poopster23
7 reviews Anaheim, CA

Upgraded my 40 gallon tank

These guys are phenomenal. They helped install all the necessary items to make my 50 gallon tank run smoothly. They also gave me 3 free fishes, and a couple of accessories because of how long I've been a loyal customer. The customer service is great, and they will provide you with the help you need, from what kind of fish food is good for certain fish, to how often you need to clean your tank!