English China Shoppe

Jim in Hawthorne
Jim in Hawthorne
7 reviews Torrance, CA

Fine Crystal, Silverware

I went with my wife to this shop to buy a gift for one of her friend's wedding. I was tired because we had been driving around all day. We just happened to be parked near this shop and my wife went inside to check it out while I stayed in the car. After twenty minutes I went inside to find out that my wife had already selected something and was looking for things to get for herself. They had a great selection and the staff was knowledgeble about not only current brands but the older ones that my wife knew of. She wanted a Arthur Price Classic silverware set but we could not afford it. We left with the gift. I went back the next day without her and bought the set for our own wedding anniversary. She was very happy.