Michigan Ave Antiques

Robert Cassa in Jackson
Robert Cassa in Jackson
1 review Jackson, MI

Apprassial

Came to do an oil painting apprassial in May 2010.Started calling regularly in October 2010.One story,and deception after another. In January 2011 stoped taking my calls and would have woman answer the phone and say he was in the shower.DO NOT DEAL with this vermin.I am attempting to locate this man for civil and criminal prosection.

I had done an appraisal for this person, and he was not satisfied with the results. I have never stolen or done any harm to this man. He has been calling me at my business continually, and harassing for the last 5 mo. Until I has his calls block. This person is boarding on slander, and I have contacted an attorney. He has used craigslist to slander me. He has contacted leader of my religious community to slander me (they have all considered him a nut). I have been in the antiques business for 25 years, and have never had a complaint; have been selling on eBay since 1999 with a 99.5% positive feedback (hats99). If this man has a problem let him sue me in a court of law not slander me on the internet. I believe he has no bases of any type of action. Please take this nonsense of my review.
This guy is a complete nut. I did an appraisal for him and he wasn’t satisfied. He thought his heirlooms were priceless, and could retire on them. He has called me so much I had his phone block by AT&T.