Mack's Home Services, LLC

K in Crofton
K in Crofton
5 reviews , MD

Full-house duct cleaning

With my boyfriend and I both diagnosed with allergies, we figured our house could use a duct cleaning. Since we didn't know of any companies that did this we asked a neighbor, who recommended Mack's. We were a little worried about dust flying all over the house and were relieved to see that all the crud would be contained in a vacuum. There was no harm done to my home, no bad fumes or mess, and the process only took about an hour. The contractor arrived as scheduled, and afterwards, I could breathe a lot easier. He was even careful not to upset my dog.