Ace Hardware

E Arapaho Rd
Richardson
TX
UNITED STATES

I went to Ace after the winter to find a few sprinkler parts I needed to replace (one of the valves and a few sprinkler heads). The overall atmosphere of the store was friendly, however I did not feel the workers were very knowledgable about the products they were selling. When I asked about the benefits of a particular brand of sprinkler valves over its competitors, the worker at the store was unable to give me a specific reason (other than which brand is more popular). I also found that the prices were a bit too high for my budget and ended up buying the needed parts at the local chain home improvement store instead.