Apex Tile Gallery

120 Route 46 West
Parsippany
NJ
UNITED STATES

I learned about this company through the Home & Garden expo sponsored by Sleepy's and was really impressed by the presentation they had created so I decided to consult them. I really wanted to renovate my kitchen at one point (and actually ended up leaving it the same way the more I thought about it, even after spending money on nonrefundable walk-throughs etc.) and decided after that whole siege that I would have to at least replace the floors with something more eye-catching. I ended up using this service to replace the floor tile in my kitchen, the adjoining eating area, the office area, and the bathroom all on the same level. They created this extremely gorgeous checkered tile pattern which they even duplicated as the foundation for my windowbox. The tile holds strong and it lifetime guaranteed. They did a fine job piecing everything together, went under the counters, and even did some fine molding detail on the bottoms of the walls. Truly exceptional.