House Of Sleep

Review for House Of Sleep

You're Killing Me
You're Killing Me
4 reviews Oak Grove, MO

We purchased a new pillow top mattress set

My husband and I purchased a new king sized, pillow top mattress set from the House of sleep in Independence, Missouri. I must say that this was, by far, the best mattress store that we have ever seen. They have an incredible selection and they also have affordable prices. We were immediately greeted by a very nice employee who showed us many different sets that were within our budget and ultimately helped us to pick the perfect bed. And we got the PERFECT bed! I have never slept so good in all of my life. I would reccomend the House of Sleep to anybody looking for a new bed.