Critters

Karen in Bladensburg
Karen in Bladensburg
5 reviews Bladensburg, MD

Living Room Aquarium

I purchased an aquarium for our living room so that my kids could have the pleasure of taking care of their new pet fishies. They were so happy to get the aquarium. It was very clean and well made. I was very pleased with the aquarium I picked out. It was very nice and they even threw in some accessories. Overall, the service was great and my purchase was great would definately recommend them!

Metallion in Severna Park
Metallion in Severna Park
5 reviews , MD

Fish Tank

I recently purchased a medium sized fish tank from this store. I wanted to get a fish tank for my toddler to have as a pet. Something easy to clean up after and low maintenance. The employee there explained what might be best, and the lifespan for the fish we chose.