Horizon Window Treatments

Sean in East Village
Sean in East Village
1 review Manhattan, NY

window treatments

I was tired of my old out-dated aluminum blinds and wanted to get some new treatments for my windows. I had read a lot of good things about Horizon on the internet, so I decided to check them out. Everything I read was correct. They helped me a great deal with picking out the type of treatment I wanted (I ended up going with silhouette shades), gave me a fair price and were very quick about installing the shades once they were finished.

Susan Amos in Chelsea
Susan Amos in Chelsea
1 review New York, NY

Selecting and installing new window treatments

I was in desperate need of some new window coverings and I decided to check out Horizon as they had been recommended to me by a friend. They were very helpful and able to do everything I asked of them in a reasonable amount of time. My new solar shades look great in my apartment and I would definitely go to Horizon again.